Gramin Pashupalan Nigam Recruitment 2017:- Gramin Pashupalan Nigam Limited is a Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh state plan scheme of central assistance launched in August 2007 by the Indian Government. This Department has released the Bharti/ Notification for the 13337 posts of Field Officer, Assistant Field Officer, and Animal Husbandry Worker. The Registration form for Gramin Pashupalan Nigam Recruitment starts now. The last date of the sending the application is 20th September 2017. Read the Full notification of both Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan State. Read notifications od Gramin Pashupalan Nigam Vacancy before applying for these posts according to check the eligibility. Applicants require for reading the official notification state wise to check details of eligibility criteria Check the official website of the GPNL for more updates.
GPNL Vacancy Details 2017:-
- Department Name: Gramin Pashupalan Nigam Limited
- Application Mode: Offline
- Posts Name:– Field Officer, Assistant Field Officer, and Animal Husbandry Worker
- Number of posts:13337
- Job Location: Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh
- Official Website: www.graminpashupalan.com
Gramin Pashupalan Nigam Vacancy Details 2017:
There are total 13337 posts of the Field Officer, Assistant Field Officer, and Animal Husbandry Worker. There are the following vacancies details in the both the states. Check the Gramin Pashupalan Nigam Recruitment details criteria of both the states. The vacancy details criteria are following as:-
|Posts||No. of vacancies|
|Animal Husbandry Worker||3800 post|
|Assistant Field Officer||284 post|
|Field Officer||33 post|
Uttar Pradesh State:-
|Posts||No. of vacancies|
|Animal Husbandry Worker||7500 post|
|Assistant Field Officer||1645 post|
|Field Officer||75 post|
Gramin Pashupalan Nigam Important Dates 2017:
There are the following recruitment dates for which the candidates can apply for these posts in the various states. The recruitment dates are following as:-
|Starting Date of Submitting Application||10th September 2017|
|Closing Date of Submitting Application||20th September 2017|
Gramin Pashupalan Nigam Age Limit 2017:
There are the Age Limit criteria different in the both Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh. There are the following Age Limit criteria of the Age Limit for the various posts that are mention below:-
- Field Officer:- Candidates age limit must between 25 years to 45 years
- Assistant Field Officer:- Age Limit must 18 years to 40 years.
- Animal Husbandry Worker:- Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum age is 35 years
Gramin Pashupalan Nigam Educational Qualification 2017:
The Educational Qualification details for the Following posts are mention as:-
- Field Officer:- Pass Graduation in any stream from recognized University
- Assistant Field Officer:- Pass 10+2 or its equivalent can apply
- Animal Husbandry Worker:- Pass 10th class
Gramin Pashupalan Nigam Selection Procedure
Candidates selection is based on the Written Exam and Interview Process.
Gramin Pashupalan Nigam Recruitment Application Form
The Application form is filled up in the Offline mode. There are the following instructions about how to apply for the GPNL Post:-
- Visit the official website of GPNL
- Go to the recruitment Section of GPNL.
- Download the GPNL Rajasthan, UP Recruitment Notification and Check your Eligibility details.
- Take a print out of the Application Form and Fill all the details in the Application Form.
- Pay the Challan Fee and Complete the payment process.
- Send the Application form on the Following Postal Address:-
Postal Address For Gramin Pashupalan Nigam Recruitment Application Form:
Regional Office, F-126,
Cine Star Central Spine,
Vidhyadhar nagar, Jaipur,
Rajasthan – 302023.
Official Website:- http://www.graminpashupalan.com