DU PG Entrance Test 2017-18 Notification Apply Online Form:- Once again, University of Delhi postponed its postgraduate admission schedule. Now the admission process for the PG admissions in Delhi University (DU) will start from June 12. PG admission process in DU was scheduled from June 7, today. The date has been rescheduled for the second time, earlier the DU post graduate admission process was expected to begin from May 31. According to reports, the university had to postpone the admission process because of the software glitches, the university portal is facing these days.
“The University of Delhi reschedules the admission to Ph.D., M.Phil and Postgraduate Programmes for the academic session 2017-2018,” said a statement from the university.
“The eligible applicants are inform that the registration process of all these programmes will be completely online and will start from 12th June 2017,” added the statement.
Delhi University (DU) postgraduate (PG) 2017 Admission
The online registration window for DU PG Admission will be open on the official website of Delhi University, du.ac.in. The DU undergraduate admission process is underway right now for merit-based courses right now. June 12 is the last date for registering in UG courses in the NCR based central university.
In news, the university has decided to scrap online entrance exam for its M Phil, PhD and PG programmes. The university had earlier decided to conduct entrance exam in both offline and online mode but has abandoned the idea in favor of only offline exam.
- Anganwadi Recruitment 2017-2018 (आंगनवाड़ी भर्ती )
- FCI Recruitment 2017 (FCI लेटेस्ट भर्ती अपडेट )
- Indian Army Bharti 2017 Open Rally (भारतीय सेना मे भर्ती सीधी रैली )
- BSF Bharti 2017 Upcoming (BSF मे भर्ती )
- Railway Jobs 2017-18 (रेलवे मे भर्ती )
- Police Jobs 2017 Latest Bharti (स्टेट वाइज पुलिस भर्ती )
- SSC CGL 2017 Notification (एसएससी कि सभी लेटेस्ट भर्तीओ का अपडेट )
- Post Office Recruitment 2017-2018 ( स्टेट वाइज पोस्ट ऑफिस भर्ती )
- SSC Recruitment Notification (एसएससी के लेटेस्ट भर्ती अपडेट )
- PSC Jobs 2017-18 (आल स्टेट PSU जॉब अपडेटस )
- Defence Jobs 2017 -2018 (सभी डिफेन्स जॉब्स के अपडेट )
- CBI Recruitment 2017 (सीबीआई डिपार्टमेंट के भर्ती अपडेट )
Eligibility Criteria of DU PG Entrance Test 2017-18
- You should have passed with at least 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanities/Commerce or BE/B.Tech Degree with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
- For SC/ST candidates, they must have passed only in the qualifying degree examination.
- OBC, Children/Widows of Armed Personnel, including Para Military Personnel, killed/disabled in Action (C/WAP), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) category candidates will be allowed a concession of 5% marks in the minimum qualification marks.
Important Dates of DU PG Admission Entrance Test 2017-18
- Starting Date for Registration for Post Graduate Programmes: June 12, 2017
- Last Date for registration for these courses: June 20, 2017
Delhi University PG Admission 2017 Application Fee
For General and OBC Category: – Rs 500
Fee for SC/ST/PWD: – 250
How to Apply DU PG Entrance Test 2017-18
You can apply for PG programmmes through online mode only. All the candidates seeking admission to the PG courses are require to register online before May 30, 2017 (tentative). There are some simple step to submit applications:
- Visit the official PG Admission Portal.
- Create the login details by clicking on the “Register Here” under the “New User?”
- After complete this process, a verification email will be send on your email account with a confirmation link.
- Now log on to the PG admission portal using “registered email-id” and created “password” to fill the online registration form.
- Upload following required documents
- After upload these documents, Click on “Submit My Profile”.
- You will now start with the online filling of the registration form by clicking “Apply in New Course”.
- Fill all required details like education details, courses to apply, admission criteria (Merit or Entrance) etc.
- Choose exam city
- After filling all details, Click the “Save Application”.
- After providing complete information, you will proceed with the fee payment by clicking ‘Pay Fee’.
For More Details: Click Here